Sheet masks are one of those things you don’t pay much attention too at first, then you start seeing them everywhere you look. A trend that’s stemmed from K Beauty, sheet masks have gained popularity in recent years thanks to their quick-fix approach. If you don’t regard sheet masks as one of the best things to happen to the beauty world in recent times, prepare for that to change.
It’s been said that sheet masks are one of the closest experiences you can get to a facial, they’re also one of the best things you can do for your skin to get it looking healthy and glowing ASAP. You can find an array of sheet masks on sites such as Beauty Bay, LookFantastic, Feel Unique, Cult Beauty, Boots, and more. Sheet masks do different things for your skin depending on what your after, I always opt for something that has a brightening/moisturising/nourishing effect. I want something that gives me a healthier and hydrated complexion, and sheet masks are renowned for delivering lots of good skincare benefits that last.
Here are some of my favourite sheet masks (that won’t break the bank):
– Holika Holika: Pure Essence Sheet Mask – Rice
– Holika Holika: Pure Essence Sheet Mask – Pearl
– Holika Holika: Pure Essence Sheet Mask – Shea Butter
– Eve Lom: Time Retreat Face and Neck Sheet Mask
– Charlotte Tilbury: Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask
– Saturday Skin: Quench Intense Hydration Mask
– The Body Shop: Vitamin E Quench Sheet Mask
– Garnier: Ultralift Anti Ageing Radiance Boosting Face Sheet Mask