It still blows my mind to this day that we don’t have Sephora in the UK, and what’s worse US Sephora no longer ship to the UK. I mean, whats up with that? It could have something to do with Brexit and import/export laws who knows, all I know is that the makeup overlords needs to get this sorted ASAP – Sephora would make an absolute killing here. Here’s what I picked up when I visited Sephora in Copenhagen.
What I bought in Sephora Copenhagen:
– Makeup Forever: Matte Velvet Skin Foundation
– Hourglass: Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
– Fenty Beauty: Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
– BECCA: Opal Glow on the Go Collection (Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight + Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed)
– Marc Jacobs Beauty: Sugar High Lip Trio Set (Longwear Lip Liner Pencil + Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick + Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer)
– Kat Von D: Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
– Farsali: Rose Gold Elixir
I also picked up a few things at MAC (also pictured above):
– MAC Cosmetics: Strobe Cream, Goldlite
– MAC Cosmetics: Lip Pencil, Stripdown
– MAC Cosmetics: Matte Lipstick, Chili
– MAC Cosmetics: Mini Pigment, Rose
Even though Sephora in Copenhagen don’t stock as many brands as their US counterpart (you can expect them too), they stock a lot of brands which are available in the UK but which you can only buy online unless you want to trek to a department store. I don’t know about you, but when I first buy into a brand I’ve never used I like to see what I’m getting in person. There’s nothing like touching and swatching a product and seeing what your spending your hard-earned money on! What are your thoughts?